Cirencester & Stroud Branch Contact Information
Your committee are here to help you, please email for information required.
- Branch email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chairman – Kevin Young email@example.com
- Treasurer – Jenny Hoffmann firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – Karen Young email@example.com
- Cam / Dursley Local Group Coordinator – Diane Shelley firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Secretary – Karen Young
- Committee Volunteers – Steven Goldblatt, Angie Fenton, Kath Clements
Cheltenham Branch can be found at this link here
Parkinson’s Regional Charity Contacts
Parkinson’s Local Advisor Service: contact the free helpline on 0808 800 0303 or email email@example.com to be put in touch with a local adviser. The helpline is a confidential service providing support to anyone affected by Parkinson’s.Trained advisers, including specialist Parkinson’s nurses, can provide information and advice about all aspects of living with Parkinson’s, such as:
- medical issues, including symptoms and treatments
- employment and benefits
- health and social care
- emotional support
- local activities
- signposting to other sources of information
They can also put you in touch with a Parkinson’s adviser if you need more local or in-depth support.
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm
- Saturday: 10am to 2pm
The helpline is closed on Sundays and bank holidays.